top of page

EU SPS: CHED P - the entry document for POAO and Composites. What data is required?

Food (POAO) producers must collect the right amount of data to complete the Common Health Entry Document (CHED). What information is required?

Want to read more?

Subscribe to to keep reading this exclusive post.

Subscribe Now
8 views0 comments
bottom of page