Unpack the complexities of CBAM with our insightful webinar! Learn about implementation, impact on trade, and how to prepare for this new landscape. Don't miss out!
This one-hour webinar, recorded on 27 October 2023, gives you insights - delivered by Customs experts Enrika Naujoke and Arne Mieken.
Unpacking CBAM is a comprehensive webinar that will provide you with a detailed analysis and contextualisation of the EU's Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism.
This mechanism aims to reduce carbon emissions by importing goods that are produced using environmentally sustainable methods. In this webinar, you will learn about the implementation of CBAM, its impact on international trade, and how businesses can prepare for it.
Our expert panellists will unpack the complexities of CBAM and provide you with valuable insights to navigate this new landscape. Don't miss out on this opportunity to stay ahead of the curve.
Free Introduction to the webinar
Or watch the free preview here: https://youtu.be/OcgG1mJobpw
Purchase the 1-hour full webinar here: https://www.customsmanager.org/product-page/briefing-document-for-customs-professionals-on-cbam
“Unpacking” and “contextualizing” – that was what I needed. Just reading the legislation doesn’t get you anywhere. You need to know what to focus on, how to backtrack, and how to understand. – This was said by one of the participants after our latest training on CBAM.
Listen to Arne Mielken introducing CBAM - the Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism. On 27.10.2023, we, in cooperation with Customs Clear, where we discussed: - The role of the person responsible for CBAM in the importing company; - Setting up communication with suppliers; - The ways to get answers to your legislation-related questions.
1. Arne Mielken is a leading global trade professional in the UK and the EU and Managing Director of Customs Manager Ltd. He is an accredited customs & export control practitioner and certified classification specialist. Arne is on a mission to empower businesses and people with import and export responsibilities with advice, consulting, training, and trade intelligence to grow their businesses by trading across the border effectively, efficiently, and, of course, compliantly. He holds a BA (Hons) in International Business and Modern Languages and an Executive MBA. He holds a Diploma in World Customs Compliance and Procedures. He is a member of the EU’s Trade Contact Group (TCG) of DG TAXUD and a member of the HMRC-sponsored Joint Customs Consultative Committee (JCCC). He often speaks at public events and writes on customs and global trade topics. He speaks German, English, French and Spanish. 2. Enrika Naujoke is CEO of CustomsClear, the European customs and trade compliance knowledge platform. She is the editor of the Customs Compliance & Risk Management Journal for Practitioners in Europe. Enrika has many years of experience in the customs field in customs brokerage, manufacturing, and logistics companies. She is also the director of the Lithuanian Customs Practitioners Association.
All the updates regarding CBAM are here: https://www.customsmanager.info/all-news/categories/cbam
CBAM: Collection of Documentation and Information - Promptly access the required documents and information for professionals in the field of CBAM. https://www.customsmanager.info/post/cbam-essential-documentation-for-professionals
How to Get More Support
1. If you have any questions, call our helpline at +44 79 14 650 183 or schedule a call at www.customsmanager.org -> top-right corner.
2. Book Export Control Training for you and your team at www.customsmanager.org/events
3. Download Support Guides, on-demand training and more at www.customsmanager.org/shop
About Customs Manager’s Customs & Global Trade Intelligence Services
The Premium Professional Legislative Monitoring Service (PLM) is a research and curation service which checks for legislative updates from official government websites based on the selected jurisdictions and topics. Paid Plan subscribers can access regular law change notifications to ensure they never miss a significant legal change on www.customsmanager.info – a website dedicated to customs & trade intelligence. At the same time, they save valuable time by engaging our dedicated trade specialists to carry the monitoring out for them. Premium subscribers also unlock all content on the Customs Manager’s Ltd. website, including our Customs & Trade Blog on www.customsmanager.info , providing vital thought leadership development services to empower them to trade effectively, efficiently and, of course, compliantly, across borders. Premium Subscribers can add jurisdictions and topics for an additional charge.
About Customs Manager Ltd.
We aim to empower people with import, export and transport responsibilities with helpful advice, insightful training and relevant trade intelligence services. We devote all our passion and energy to helping businesses grow faster cross-border. Working with us means having your own multilingual Customs Manager on standby to help you trade effectively, efficiently and, of course, compliantly wherever you want to go. Includes Brexit support and the ability to lodge customs declarations + Rules of Origin
Stay in Touch
· Website: www.customsmanager.org
· E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/CustomsManagerLtd
· Twitter: @customsmanager
· Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/company/69768402/admin/
Customs Manager Ltd. owns the copyright in this document, except for external documents and links we refer to or make available.
You are not allowed to use this information in any way that infringes its intellectual property rights. You may have to hold a valid licence to use this information. A licence can be obtained by becoming a Paid Plan subscriber to the Customs Managers’ Customs & Trade Intelligence service, also known as Professional Legislative Monitoring (PLM). As a Paid Plan subscriber, you may download and print this information which you may then use, copy or reproduce for your internal non-profit-making purposes.
However, you are not permitted to use, copy or reproduce this information to profit or gain.
In addition, you must not sell or distribute this information to third parties, not members of your organisation, whether for monetary payment or otherwise.
This information is intended to serve as general guidance and not constitute legal advice. The application and impact of laws can vary widely based on the specific facts involved. This information should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional legal or other competent advisers. Before making any decision or taking action, consult a Customs Manager Ltd. professional.
In no circumstances will Customs Manager Ltd be liable for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information contained within this document or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages?